Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday spirit

It's the season of giving. So head over to pseudostoops and leave a comment on her annual series of Giving My Money Away Extravaganza posts. Today your comment will send money to Bundle of Joy, a diaper bank. And check back all this week because you can comment every day to donate money to different organizations.

So! Off you go! But before you leave, please enjoy this photo of Callum on Santa's lap. Am I a bad mom because I was glad he cried? It's just such a classic photo, yes?

7 comments:

  1. I snickered when I saw this photo. Because, it's exactly how I expect every child to react. You definitely have the right attitude. I never really understand why parents think they can plop their toddler or young child on a stranger's lap and expect them to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're a bad mom, then so am I. My kid cried at her first Santa visit and my mom and I both laughed. I still laugh at the picture every time I look at it. I can't help it - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our son didn't sit on Santa's lap until he was 3 because he was going to cry. We weren't going to force it. Who is that fun for? :) When he was 2, we had a picture taken with Santa. Hubby and I sitting on either side of Santa, and our son on the far side of Hubby's lap. It was the only way it was going to happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome to put up the picture of Morgan with a huge smile and/or snuggling with Santa if you would like a nice contrast (and if you would like content for two posts in one week for once...hehe)

    ReplyDelete