Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Apparently, I secretly long for a baby.

The more astute among you may have noticed that I added a new link today, to All & Sundry. This is the personal blog of the same woman who blogs at Purple is a Fruit, another link that I blogged about back in April. The blogs are similar, but All & Sundry is a bit more relaxed and slightly less parenting-focused, as it's just her personal blog instead of an actual paid gig. And contains horrifying pictures of anatomically correct stuffed monkeys. (Be forewarned: when I say "stuffed," I don't mean, "made out of cotton and suitable for babies' cribs," I mean "formerly alive and now on display at the creepiest zoo ever.")

Anyway, the point is that the writer and the blog are great and funny, and the photos are cute, and I am definitely a fan. And, since her blog name starts with A, it's at the very top of my alphabetized list of links. I wouldn't allow such a thing to happen if I didn't find the blog very worthy indeed. So check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment