Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Postmortem bullets

  • I don't have a whole lot to say today. I'm tired and thrilled after last night's election. But I know a lot of people aren't, and while I feel very strongly that some very important issues made significant progress last night, I am hopeful that maybe we will see more political cooperation in the next four years. Beyond that, I'm not interested in rubbing salt in anyone's wounds right now.
  • There are two days left to enter my Tiny Prints giveaway, so click over and leave a comment if you haven't already.
  • Today is Torsten's birthday. He is 35 and not happy about it. But I'm hoping to make it a nice day for him anyway. Happy birthday to my amazing husband. I think it's going to be another fantastic year.

DSC_0168

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Torsten!

    Yesterday was SO, SO stressful (especially looking at the early numbers here in VA). It must be nice to be in a timezone these days where you don't have to wait until 11pm to get some real info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about you as far as being happy about most of yesterday's results and feeling like both sides now need to work together to move this country forward!

    If Torsten isn't happy about turning 35 this year, how should I feel about turning 39 next month?!? =)

    Happy happy, Torsten!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good night, indeed.

    I hope Torsten ended up having a happy day!

    ReplyDelete