- Pack (must not forget both passports--US and UK, as I am flying through London and don't want to wait in the foreign customs line since my layover isn't that long)
- Go to the grocery store to buy some healthy snacks for the plane
- Go to the library to return a book due on Saturday (this will be the first thing that gets cut since Torsten could do this for me while I'm gone, but it's near the grocery store so I'll try to do both at once)
- Edit a proposal for Torsten
- Call my parents and my sister to chat before I leave
- Charge my Kindle
- Oh, and work. All day. Oops. Not my best planning.
New Recipe: Greek Penne Pasta - This recipe sounded delicious to me when I came across it, and it turned out that it was. Also, I've reached the point with cooking where I can make a few ...
7 years ago