Monday, October 22, 2007

Clarification on the Update

Ahem. Excuse me for sucking at clarifying. You guys are all so sweet to be concerned about our apartment. Allow me to elaborate.

I have not actually been home since the fire thing happened this morning. But my understanding from Yohan is that there was a fire in the parking garage of our building, and that it was contained within the garage. Yohan IMed me from our apartment after he was allowed back in the building, so my assumption is that if our apartment itself had been on fire, he would have mentioned something.

Of course, we all know that to assume makes an ass out of you and me, so maybe when I get home I'll find our belongings in a charred heap. If so, you WILL be hearing about it, believe me.

3 comments:

  1. So, um, could you clarify something? Just kidding. :)

    You know, there could really be nothing to do with a fire at all, and there is just some terrible confusion in the translation between you and Yohan...unlikely, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! The PP made the joke I was going to make. ;-)

    Hope all is well on the home front.

    ReplyDelete