Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkins, or, a lot changes in a year

You guys, we went to the pumpkin patch and it was surprisingly better than I expected and Callum romped around the fields and loved the petting zoo and was really interested in the gourds and cried when we had to leave and it was fantastic etc. etc. etc. but the real POINT here is oh my god, look at the pictures from last year compared to this year. Is this even the same CHILD?

DSC_0490 
 
DSC_0108 
 
DSC_0464 
 
DSC_0148 
 
DSC_0470
 
DSC_0170

I mean, REALLY.

7 comments:

  1. Callum! You are not allowed to be so BIG!

    Also, I love your boots. Love Love Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you have a KID now! How does this happen? It is still amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Callum is wearing stripes both years and you and Torsten took turns with the stripes. Because, really, three sets of stripes is far too much. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile so much - he is a big boy now.

    Also love how you use the "Piglet" tag - brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that's just ONE year of difference!!

    (Also I love your family's proclivity for stripes :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know we always bemoan the loss of our babies while celebrating the awesomeness of our toddlers, but OUCH! Seeing it in pictures like this makes it all too evident how quickly this is happening!

    ReplyDelete