- My positive pregnancy tests (yes, I know, gross, pee, etc., but they're in a ziploc bag and they're meaningful so I kept them).
- My pregnancy journal (which includes photos of me throughout my pregnancy, as well as hospital bracelets and a birth announcement).
- A printout of the playlist we listened to on repeat during my labor.
- The newspaper (Denver Post) from the day he was born.
- All the cards people sent before and after he was born.
- The purple foam "goggles" he had to wear while he was on the biliblanket for his jaundice.
- A baby hat from the hospital.
- The "welcome to the world" card signed by President and First Lady Obama.
New Recipe: Greek Penne Pasta - This recipe sounded delicious to me when I came across it, and it turned out that it was. Also, I've reached the point with cooking where I can make a few ...
7 years ago