- I don't particularly care for the Celtics, but I really dislike the Lakers, and I'm quite disappointed that they won. I really like seeing them lose. Like, I actively enjoy it.
- Have you seen that HGTV show, Selling New York? I love it because the properties showcased are just so sumptuous and unrealistic for any normal person. Escapism at its finest! I mean, some of the open houses they plan are more elaborate than weddings.
- By far my least favorite chore is vacuuming. I just can't stand it. Thank god Torsten doesn't mind it. I would rather put away 10 loads of laundry than vacuum the house. I don't know why I hate it so much, because really it's not that big of a deal... plus I love our Dyson because it works so well (and it's purple!)... but ugh. So glad I don't have to deal with that chore.
- One of my favorite things about summer is farmers' markets. We go every couple of weeks, and we don't buy much, but I love to wander, people watch, and check out all the options. The jam and honey and cheese and meat and vegetables and bread! It just all looks so fresh and tasty and REAL. Yum. Plus some farmers' markets have prepared foods available. It's so fun to look at the gyros and sausages and Belgian waffles and chowder stands. It just makes me feel very connected somehow. And no, I don't know why either.
- Montana just never ceases to be adorable. I just can't get over it. I can only imagine how parents feel about their kids.
New Recipe: Greek Penne Pasta - This recipe sounded delicious to me when I came across it, and it turned out that it was. Also, I've reached the point with cooking where I can make a few ...
7 years ago