In any case, I am really looking forward to the weekend, and having friends over, and relaxing. But at the moment I feel a bit tired, and bizarrely grubby, almost dusty, and no, I don't know why.
So, though I don't normally do these posts, let's indulge in a Friday five, just some random tidbits, shall we?
- I don't like weakly flavored water. I won't drink water out of a glass that had another beverage in it, and I don't like to squeeze lemon into my water. Yuck. I like full-flavored stuff like juice or lemonade, or plain water, but nothing in between.
- I want to cut off my hair. It's gotten long, and when it's long it doesn't curl as nicely and it's harder to take care of and it's a pain to wash.
- I don't want to cut off my hair. It's pretty when it's long, and people give me lots of compliments on it, and when it's not behaving I can just pull it back into a ponytail (also convenient for workouts). Is it cheating that two out of my five facts are two sides of the same coin?
- I don't do anything to my eyebrows other than to pluck the occasional stray hair. I had them threaded a couple times before the wedding, and could barely tell the difference. I don't know if I should be doing something to them. I'm sure they're far from perfect but they seem fine to me the way they are, so I just leave them alone.
- It's been over a year since my surgery. I posted about it here.