ANYWAY, thanks to the exhaustion, here are some bullets for your enjoyment:
- The Love Harder video that we posted yesterday? So far, it's raised $2275 for the multiple myeloma foundation. How awesome is that? (Donate here if you want to add to that total.)
- If you have pets, do you get the same comments on them from strangers consistently? The top three things we hear about Montana are "She's so soft," "She runs so fast," and "Where did she get that scar?" Somehow these comments never get old. I can only assume this bodes well for parenthood someday.
- In the last couple weeks I have cooked: chicken parmesan, beef stroganoff, spinach enchiladas, fancy Asian salad, seared beef with mozzarella salad, Thai coconut curry, and spaghetti with ground meat sauce. All from scratch, all relatively healthy, all pretty easy to make. I'm feeling quite proud of myself about this one. (Nearly all the recipes can be found here.)
- However, those are all recipes I've made before. I think it's time to branch out. I have some Weight Watchers recipes that I printed out before I quit but have never tried. Now may be the moment. I'd also love any links to favorite recipes of yours.
- Yesterday I went to the gym AND the dog park. Usually it's one or the other. Maybe that's why I'm so exhausted now.