Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Peaceful evenings on the front porch.

There is an article on CNN about a man in North Carolina who was found with 80 sheep in his house. It's kind of sad, actually, because they were living in terrible conditions and 30 of them had to be euthanized. But then there was this amazing quote from the neighbour:

"All I want is to be able to sit on my front porch and not smell sheep poop," said Angie Fowler, who lives across the street.

In other news, my office has implemented a new internet filter that blocks Pandora for being streaming radio, so now I have nothing to listen to at work. Also, it blocks the Sports Illustrated website, as I discovered when I tried to read an article linked from CNN about the UNC mascot dying. The reason provided? "Forbidden Category: Intimate Apparel/Swimsuit."

No comments:

Post a Comment